Variety Of Lehenga Cholis Through Fabrics
Silk Lehenga is never goes out of fashion, made form silk it is mostly used for the purpose of wedding.
Some popular designs on silk Lehenga are:
- Tie and dye
- Zari embroidery
- Bead embroidery
- Thread embroidery
- Mirror work
- Multi colored zardosi and stone work
- Patch and appliqué work
Printed Silk Lehengas have their own special place. Bridal silk Lehengas Choli is getting popular as wedding dress.
Keeping the hot weather of India in mind the cotton Lehenga Choli are very popular in the desert province of Rajasthan and Gujarat. The various designs on cotton Lehenga are:
- Embroidered Lehenga Choli with plain churni.
- There can be mirror work
- They can have either plain or multicolored Churni.
- The bandhani print with tie and dye
- Patch and appliqué
Georgette Lehenga is a traditional wear with elegance. The georgette version is strictly a party wear. The graceful fall of the material flatters the women's body.
The categories of designs in georgette are:
- Printed. The block, tie and dye are popular.
- The georgette Lehenga with zari or zardosi work is a cut above.
- Beads and sequins also look gorgeous.
Crepe is a fabric which has simplicity and sobriety hidden in its simple looks. Ideally suited for Indian summers the crepe Lehenga Choli is suited for formal get-togethers and parties.
- Crepe Lehenga Choli are available in a variety of colors and designs.
- The printed crepe is extremely popular.
- Resham, zordozi embroidery works are popular.
The light fall of the silk crepe makes a lady look beguiling.
Net Lehenga is increasingly getting popular as a bridal wear. Heavy net Lehengas are what women prefer today.
Bridal wear comes in nylon, chiffon, and silks.
Net Lehengas with sequins and semi-precious stones looks gorgeous.
Net Lehenga Choli with motifs enhances the beauty of the Lehenga.
Net Lehengas are customary with embroidery work.
Satin is luxurious, rich and glossy feel. Lehenga Choli in satin is getting popular because of its versatility and ability to carry considerable weight of embroidery.
Various designs available on satin Lehengas are as follows:
•Handmade embroidery in golden is popular.
• Golden zardozi work with stones and beads.
• Gorgeous resham embroidery.
Chiffon Lehengas have a petite and feminine look. Chiffon Lehenga Choli are perfect for the summer wedding.
Since the Bridal Lehengas has a variety of colors and designs they are now being a obvious choice for summer wedding.
- The simplest ones are with gorgeous tie and dye and hand block print designs.
- The work of resham enhances the beauty of the lady as well as the dress.
- Gold metallic embroidery is also popular.
- Chiffon Lehengas with sequins, semi-precious stones and crystals and zardosi work on them are also admired.