How to Run a Wii ISO on Homebrew
- 1). Open your Web browser and navigate to the WBSF Manger homepage (link provided in the resources section below). Click the download link to begin downloading the file. This application will allow you to add Wii ISOs to your USB storage device. When the download finishes, double click on the file icon to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
- 2). Run WBFS Manger. Plug your USB storage device into one of the USB ports on your computer. When your drive loads, select it from the drop-down menu in the application window. If you have not already formatted your device, click the "Format" button to format the drive to be read by your Wii console. Formatting a USB storage device will delete anything on it and make it unreadable on anything but your Wii system. Allow several minutes for this process to complete.
- 3). Click the "Browse" button from the application menu. Locate the Wii ISO file that you wish to add to your USB storage device and click the "Open" button. Repeat this step for any other Wii ISOs that you want to put on your USB storage device. Once you have selected all of the ISOs you want to add, click the "Add to Drive" button. Allow several minutes for this process to complete.
- 4). Eject the USB storage device from your computer.
- 5). Plug the USB storage device into the USB slot furthest to the left on your Wii console. Turn your Wii system on and open the Homebrew Channel. Run the "USB Loader" application from the Homebrew menu. Use your Wii Remote to select the game you would like to play and press the "A" button to load the game from your USB storage device.