How to Fix the Keyboard Sleep Mode in Windows XP
- 1). Turn on your computer and wait for Windows XP to load.
- 2). Right click on your desktop and select "Properties" from the drop-down menu.
- 3). Click on the "Screen Saver" tab when the display properties menu appears.
- 4). Click on the "Power" button located near the bottom of the Display Properties window.
- 5). Click on the "System Standby" drop-down menu and select the option labeled "Never." This will disable sleep mode for your computer.