How to Solve Earwax Problems
- 1). Measure a 1:1:2 ratio mixture of white vinegar, warm water, and peroxide. Heat it to lukewarm.
- 2). Fill the bulb syringe with the vinegar/water/peroxide mixture. Try to tap any air bubbles out of the syringe.
- 3). Tilt your head over your sink and insert the syringe into one ear.
- 4). Squirt a small amount of the solution into your ear. Swish it around, then tilt your head to drain it out into the sink.
- 5). Repeat as necessary on that ear. Then treat your other ear in the same way.
- 6). Call your doctor if the irrigation technique fails to alleviate your problem. Explain the situation and ask if they can use other methods to help you.