How to Change the Air Filter on a Toyota Camry
- 1). Open the hood on your Camry and prop it.
- 2). Locate the air filter box in the engine compartment. It is black and square-shaped, and is located either directly to the left or right of the engine.
- 3). Unlatch the latches that hold the cover to the air box. The four latches around the perimeter of the air box must be removed by hand.
- 4). Remove the old air filter from the air box.
- 5). Install the new air filter into the air-box housing, and latch down the air-box cover.